What are you training for?
Ask 10 different people and you’ll likely get 10 different answers.
But if you’re anything like us, you probably want to:
- Look and feel your absolute best
- Perform better in your chosen sport or activity
- Have more energy, confidence and a better mood throughout the day
- Learn the right eating habits that will leave you healthy, lean and strong
- Look forward to your time spent in the gym
- Consistently achieve the goals you set
- But let’s be honest for a second… all of that stuff sounds good, but the truth is you really just want to become the most badass version of yourself.
If that sounds like something you’re interested in, please keep reading.
Life Training Program
The Life program is a cardio focused full body workout that targets fat loss and is geared toward any level of fitness. You will gain lean muscle while burning fat.
- Lean muscle gain
- Beginner Friendly (not a beginner program)
- Core workouts
Sample Life Workout Strength
Min 1: 10 burpees
Min 2: 20 leg raises
Min 3: 1-min wall sit
10 Kettlebell swings
10 Sit ups
400 Meter row
Sport Training Program
The Sport program is an interval based training system that builds strength, develops skills and trains functional movements. All skill levels are welcome with the option to incorporate advanced movements and heavier weights.
- High intensity intervals (intense cardio)
- Strength training
- Skill development
- Sport and athletic focus
Sample Sport Workout Strength
5×3 Back Squat at 85% of max lift
10 min AMRAP
5 Power Clean 135/95
5 Front squats 135/95
5 Hanging leg lifts
200 Meter row
How is Project Rise Fitness different?
We like to think we are pretty unique; not just here in Denver, but all across the country. We are a performance-based training facility that offers a diversified product to all individuals who are committed to getting into the best shape of their lives.
Instead of a “one-size-fits-all” approach to fitness, we offer two different tracks of programming that effectively address any fitness goal. Our two programs are called “Life” and “Sport,” and are delivered in a group-training format.
It’s a safe bet to say that we have something for everyone.
We are unique because we sell results.
Other facilities compete with each other using the “one-size-fits-all” approach. But it is a shortsighted approach to life-long fitness. The excitement fades. There is no support. There is no long-term plan. And when you reach the goals that you set for yourself, what happens next?
At Project Rise Fitness, we take the time to get to know YOU and what it is YOU want from your training plan. Best of all, your training plan will evolve with you.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR FITNESS PROGRAMS?