Through our partnership with Green Plate Kate (www.greenplatekate.com) – we are very pleased to be able to offer you this opportunity to partake in the Whole 30 challenge. We have direct experience with the Whole 30 and with Kate and can confidently recommend both to you!
This program can work for you if any of the following apply!
- Do you have a hard time losing weight no matter how hard you try?
- Are your energy levels inconsistent or non-existent?
- Would you like to see improved performance at the gym?
- Do you have aches/pains that can’t be explained by over-use or injury?
- Do you struggle with skin conditions, digestive ailments or allergies that medication hasn’t helped?
Change your life in 30 days? Absolutely! Whether you are new to Paleo, get ready for bathing suit season, tackle a health issue or just maximize your health through nutrition…..this is your program.
This program is limited to 10 people!
We’re kicking off TUESDAY May 26th! (Pre meetings on May 20th and May 21st).
- 90 page Whole30® program AND the Whole9 nutritional guide; tips and tricks, pre and post wod fueling, shopping guides, meals plans as well as tons of delicious Paleo recipes to get your started and add to your arsenal.
- Unlimited private Facebook support by a Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner.
- Pre and Post Body Fat testing (optional)
- Closed Facebook group support: a place to support your fellow Whole30’ers, share recipes, seek advice, vent, laugh, cry, brag about your latest PR.
- Eating Primal offer 20% of their pre-prepared Paleo meals to participants during the challenge.
Sessions (all optional but highly encouraged!)
- Kick off meeting May 20th 8pm Denver, May 21st 8pm Stapleton (you may attend either)
- Overview of the program, tactics and planning. “Pre” body fat analysis (optional).
- Mid-way Meet-up (optional, organized by gym)
- Additional informational session, share successes/setbacks, as well as Q&A. Potluck?
- Wrap-up Rally: (TBD)
- 30 life-changing days down, you did it! Reconvene for post body fat, high fives all around and talk about life after the Whole30. Share your success and repeat body fat analysis if desired.
Here is what others have had to say about this program!
- “That stubborn 5 pounds I’ve struggled with for years went away and stayed away!”
- “My performance in the gym skyrocketed. I’d been pretty much plateaued with my strength and speed, a couple weeks into Whole 30 I started PR’ing left and right”
- “I never thought I could kick my sugar cravings, it wasn’t easy at first but my palate has totally changed and I don’t even want the sugar anymore!”
- “Kate is very accessible for support, questions and recipe/meal ideas. The Facebook group was an awesome place for support as well. We all became friends through the process which definitely brought us closer as a gym community”
- “My sleep and energy are better that they’ve been in years! I’m more focused, more productive and I’m killing my wods”
- “Week 3 they talk about Tiger’s Blood, I definitely feel it! Holy energy!”
- “I never knew eating clean could be this delicious AND this doable! Kate showed us how to make it easy and not take over our whole life”